Dec 21, 2010

Sherrie Culpepper

 
My love of art and design shifted my life from nursing to the field of decorative arts when I was in my early 30's. Working in client's homes for 25 years, I saw that the most often neglected element in their decor was artwork; this visual void made me want to create that one of a kind piece that would complete their room.
Now, expanding on that vision, I use paints, textures and techniques of my art as a faux finisher to create works on canvas my clients can carry with them from home to home. I have been fortunate enough to leave my artistic mark in hundreds of homes and businesses across Atlanta and I hope to contribute my artwork to hundreds more.
I am honored to be able to share this love of color and texture with my daughter and to work side by side, inspiring each other. We look forward to being a part of your home, your business and your life.
Posted by Picasa